It is currently 26. Sep 2017, 03:53

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

[ CATEGORIES ]
Forum category
Important information for all community members.

Forum category
For written fiction about these dark creatures.

Forum category
For the vampire poetry.

Forum category
For pieces of art concerning vampires.

Forum category
Tipps, tricks + useful links for writers.

Forum category
Find useful information all around vampires.

Forum category
For book suggestions + reviews.
[ LINKS ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Attention - Admin On Board!
PostPosted: 19. Oct 2010, 10:30 
Forum Admin

Well, I just figured that it is not really fair to ask all the newbies to post something about themselves but the admin doesn't. So here it is:

My real name is Anita (aweful - I know, but there wasn't much I could do about this since I was practically defenseless when I had been graced with this name) and I was born on July 3, 1985 in former Eastern Germany (GDR) which luckily doesn't exist anymore. Though my native language is German, my whole fiction is in English. Don't ask me why - I can't answer that!

I really love writing fanfiction, fiction, painting and poetry.

It all started many years ago with my first fanfictions about Elijah Wood :oops: - I think he still is really cute! Then it switched to Harry Potter. My favorite couple was Lily and James so my fanfictions just orbed around those two. They're just so cute together! The next stage were Vampire Academy fanfictions. I don't know if some of you know fanfiction.net but you can find them there (my penname is Lilian85).

I have been thinking about writing my own romance novel for some time now. I've started and deleted it because I really wasn't happy with any of the beginnings. So I decided to write a fiction about my favorite creature - vampires. And to my astonishment the words are flowing. I'm publishing the results for the first time here on this board, you won't find it anywhere else! Surely I hope it will be published some day but I'll have to finsih it up before that.

In my spare time I love to paint and write poetry, mostly dark ones. There was a phase in my life I really hated it and wanted to end it. So many of my poetry is just about that topic. But I'm over that now, mainly because I have found a boy who just loves me the way I am and has so for almost five years now! :D

So, if there are still some open questions - don't hesitate and spill them!

Ani

Profile Visit website